We welcome your ideas!

We’d love to hear your ideas for making our PractiScore eco-system better. Share them here. We can’t promise to do everything but we will definitely read, consider, and discuss them with you.

– Ken N.
Founder, PractiScore

Maybe find a way to integrate Ken’s List into this forum structure?

Great Idea! We will definitely look into it :grin:

Not having a calendar sync on my phone is hard. Can you integrate an ICS style calendar so Android/IOS devices can subscribe to the calendar? Teh events they have signed up for on practiscore would then be synced.

That is a fabulous idea! We will look into it :slight_smile:

Is there a chance to add a walkthrough timer? Example: walkthrough 3 minutes, time starts pressing “Start walkthrough”, at the end of 3 minutes “beep” signal, or simply “Walkthrough time ended”.

I would love to see a feature where I can bookmark a future match on the website and be notified when registration is open.

For example, say I find a small time match where registration doesn’t open for several weeks, and the group hosting the match doesn’t have much of a social media presence, I would love to be able to click a button that marks the match in my dashboard as one I am interested in, but registration hasn’t started yet. Then sometime before registration opens, maybe an hour or a day or a week, I get a notification to remind me of that match. Or maybe it’s a big match like Steel Challenge World Speed shoot, where whole squads book up in minutes, getting a reminder before registration opens would be awesome.

This would also help match directors know what level of interest they have in a match before registration starts and they can adjust squad sizes or other factors ahead of time.

3 Likes

This is a great idea! I will get with the team to see if we can add this feature. Thank you for the recommendation :grin:

1 Like