SASP Update Requests

I coach an SASP team and use Practiscore quite a bit for that. I would like to request the following updates to the SASP match settings:

1. Update rules link to https://mysasp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/SASP-handbook-2020-2021-Final.pdf
  2. Update equipment disciplines/divisions to use the ones from the SASP manual, instead of the generic Practiscore action divisions. These are: “Centerfire Handgun”, “1911”, “Rimfire Handgun”, “Centerfire Handgun Optics”, “Rimfire Handgun Optics”, “Iron Sight Rifle”, “Optic Sight Rifle”, and “PCC”.
  3. Update the match settings to allow us to select participant division from “rookie”, “intermediate”, “senior”, and “college”.
  4. Update the match settings to allow us to select participant category from “Rookie”, “Intermediate – Entry Level”,
    “Intermediate – Advanced”, “Junior Varsity”, “Varsity”, and “Collegiate”.

This would save me a fair bit of time and aggravation vis a vis quickly setting up practice matches on the tablet.

@David_Zakar for everything except #1, please create a new match using the current SASP template, edit divisions, categories, etc in it as required by the new rule book and then email us the edited match export file *.psc at [email protected] - we’ll see about including it with the next app updates.

Also see Creating your own match templates in PractiScore app

Will do! Thanks for the procedure.