Change club name

Hi,
Our club got officially registered in Finish association register. Please change the club name from South Coast IDPA to South Coast IDPA ry
Regards
South Coast IDPA ry
Jyrki Enho

Hi,
Our club got officially registered in Finish association register. Please change the club name from South Coast IDPA to South Coast IDPA ry
Regards
South Coast IDPA ry
Jyrki Enho

@Jyrki_Enho The name change is complete.

1 Like

Hi,
Thank you!
Jyrki

Columbiana County Fish and Game to be changed to
Ohio Valley Rimfire Association
Thanks

Done,
You are going to have to redo the existing match as the link is now broken.

1 Like

This would be amazing if I could change Bulls Eye Gun Club IDPA to say “Bulls Eye Marksman Gun Club”

@D_Jones
If we change your name now the direct links to the 3 ongoing matches will be lost. we suggest changing when you have no upcoming matches.
At that time please email directly to dj@practiscore.com

Can you please change club name from “Darkhorse MTE” to “Tactical Games Ohio Affiliate”

It’s been updated for you

2 Likes

Can you change our club name please?
to: The Range St. Louis West

That is the actual name of our facility and we’re doing more than IDPA now.

Thanks!

We can’t change it when there’s a match active on the registration. We’ll have to wait until the May 2nd match is over. Once we change the name, it’ll change the registration URL and you won’t have access to the registration anymore.

Got it. There’s another match (this one PCSL) that was posted on the account so the best dates to change the name will be between May 18-22 as there will be no registrations going live during that period.

I alert the match directors to wait until the name is changed before posting another registration.

Thanks for the help.

1 Like

We’re “in the clear” now as no registrations for matches will be taking place until next Friday.

Can you change our club name please?
to: The Range St. Louis West

That is the actual name of our facility and we’re doing more than IDPA now.

Also, if we can have a “redirect” from the old name to the new, that would be great as some of our shooters may have bookmarked the old URL.

Thanks!

I just changed it.

Thanks DJ. Is forwarding from the old name to the new temporarily possible for shooters who had the old URL bookmarked?

It is not. :man_shrugging:

Will you please change club name 3rd Saturday Ringing Steel to Ringing Steel?

Thank you, Jim

We can’t change it when there’s a match active on the registration. We’ll have to wait until the June 15th match is over. Once we change the name, it’ll change the registration URL and you won’t have access to the registration anymore.

Can you change the name of my club?
Old: Central Ohio Hunters and Anglers Club

New: Central Ohio Anglers and Hunters Club

Thanks!