Please help

It is done.

Hi, Club name change please.

Old Name: Gulf Coast Practical Shooters
New Name: Panama City Practical Shooters

Thanks!

Its changed.
I would like to make two suggestions.
When you name your matches that you don’t use initials. Shooters not in the inside cliche always have a had time finding matches when the actual name is not used.
For example, if I come down from TN and look for a match I will find the old Gulf Coast Practical Shooters club. But I would not find a GCPS November… Match, under the matches search.

I also suggest not using USPSA in a match name if you are not actually a USPSA club. Maybe call it Action Pistol or Practical Shooting and use the Hit Factor match type.

Regards,

Please change our club name from “Pine River Sports Association” to “Blue River Rifle and Pistol Club” Thank you.

@GARLAND_ALLDREDGE
Please have the person who is the club owner (not an admin, but the owner) to email me directly with the request.
[email protected]

Regards,

@GARLAND_ALLDREDGE
Done

Would you please change my club name?

“Cowtown Range Multigun”

To

“Cowtown Range”

Thank you.

@Tony_Owens
Done.

Thank you!

Hello @D.J.Petrou @Steph_Marie

Can we please change our club name from Rush Lake Range NRL 22 to Northwest Minnesota Rimfire?

Thank you!!

@Suzie_Lundsten,

I’ve updated your club name.

Can we please have our club name changed from McHenry IDPA to McHenry Shooting Sports?

Thank you

We can do that but you’ll need to re-set up the 3 matches you have already setup for registration afterwards as the url will change with the name change.

Understand, please proceed.

@Michael_Bailey
Done

Hi,

Would I be able to change my club name?

Old Club Name: CDPC Saturdays
New Club Name: Cranbourne-Dandenong Pistol Club

Kind regards,

Antonio

We can’t make changes to club names when you have match registrations open. All the URL links will be changed and you won’t be able to access any previous registrations setup.

Please, may you change the our club name?
The actual name is “Tombstone Herd” and we want to delete the “herd”.
So the new name will be simply “Tombstone”.

Thank you!

@Domenico_Mirko_Pavon
Done