Accounting for Practiscore Donations being passed through Club Stripe Account

@Paula_Nelson I have sent you an email

Due to challenges with bookkeeping, refund tracking and financial reporting, our club has temporarily disabled the PS donations feature. However, we are happy to support the feature once these issues are resolved. Please keep us posted.

I know this has already been covered on here, I’ve never ended up doing a double charge but I registered for a match with my phone and noticed the receipt email had a charge for donation. I don’t know if I accidentally added it to the donation window but how do I get a refund for it?
Thanks.

Some matches have the donation to PS built into the registration, others you can add it yourself. You’ll need to look at the match registration.

@Erik_Jones
When you register for that match the Match Directors have allowed an “Additional Donation to Practiscore” Option. You have to fill it out and pass these questions to donate.
This is the registration payment window with the donation option.
You will see the statement with the arrow.

Then if you still enter an amount, before you actually pay for anything you get this pop up. It asks if you really want to donate this and you have a way to not do it.

Can you confirm that you went through this process? Are you saying you did not have this on your phone. If that is true I’ll need some help from you to get it fixed.
If you still did unintentionally send a donation equal to your match fee what I will need is for you to email me directly at [email protected].
In that email I will need the email you use on Practiscore, the approximate date you paid this. And a paypal address (very important) where we can refund the amount.
Regards,
D.J.