A championship in the competition

We will have an competition open for all shooters and in the competition there will be selected shooters that will participate in the championship, sow two competitions in one. I want the match results that show all competitiors result divided by categories /in PractiScore named Divisions/ and some participants results also in another list by categories /in PractiScore named Divisions/. See example below.

I have tried to mark the championships participats in classes and in categories but I can´t get the Match Scores as I want.

Grateful for advice/ Angel
Match Result
Wrangler:
Andy 123,56
Bob 123,68
Ceder 124, 78
David 125,87
Erik 126,88

49er:
Fredrik 121,45
George 122, 22
Henrik 123,56
Ian 136,76

Championship
Wrangler:
Andy 123,56
Ceder 124, 78
Erik 126,88

49er:
Fredrik 121,45
Henrik 123,56
Ian 136,76

Hello,
could you give me a bit more information about what shooting you are doing?
Maybe some actual posted match results and the club you are affiliated with.
What type of shooting (sanctioning body) are we doing?
Regards,
D.J.

Hello!
Nice if it could be solved sow easy.
It´s a cowboy action shooting both main match and wild bunch rules by SASS.
Regards Angel

I’d suggest to take a look at the tournament/series option in PractiScore app for Android. Scoring Tournament, Club League or Match Series in PractiScore app for Android

That should do the rough part of calculations that you can copy to excel and you your own custom breakdowns in there.

It sounds like you have a way to separate out the guys competing in the championship.
And you want a separate match for them? is this correct?
You could take the main match and clone it. Then remove all the non championship shooters via sorting. Rename it, then you would have a match with only the championship guys.
Maybe???

D.J.

Thank you!
I have tested the Scoring Tournament and found that it won´t work this time.
Grateful for your advice /Angel

Yes, I want the match to shoot as one match and the award cermony will have first one for all the shooters and then another for the shooters from one country.

I think I have solved it, we don´t use “class” in our sport sow I put in championship on the selected shooters and can now get a list of results as I wish.
Grateful for your help / Angel

1 Like