Wireless printer sharing

I got a wireless printer to print the scores, so I went to select an option to “share” the score, selected what I thought was the right type “bluetooth” and click “always choose this”.
As it turns out, that option was wrong, and I don’t know how to undo the “always choose this” option.
Any ideas?

Have you tried turning your bluetooth on and off? Try that and then click on the wrong option and there should be an option where it says “forget this device.” Click on that and it should work. Let me know what happens :slight_smile:

So I don’t know what I did but I figured out the problem with the device choosing. The turning it off and on again didn’t work though :frowning:

The actual problem is my fireHD isn’t finding the MunByn printer, directly, I’m using the Android APK that came with the printer. After some more digging(finding the amazon Q&A thing where the second question was will it work with fireHD, and the answer is “nope, don’t have the right driver”) turns out the printer isn’t compatible.
so PSA, don’t use the MunByn with FireHD tablets.

Okay. I’m glad that you found the problem. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask :slight_smile:

it’s a tad bit disappointing that literally within an hour of me saying the thing I manage to find the answer, having spent DAYS trying to figure this out.

Have you read trough instructions at Printing Stage Receipts from PractiScore app for Android

There are links to the printing apps you can try. Though for one of them you may have to install Google Play services to your Fire HD device

I’m sorry for the inconvenience. Practiscore Community should help you find the answers to your shooting problems easier and faster. If you have any more problems we are here to help.

welp @euxx… that worked. Feel very stupid right about now…
Also, for AMGLab usage, would be cool if the shot times got printed too, just a thought.

@Saurutobi shot times aren’t really part of the official scores. But you get get them in the PractiScore Competitor app when you load your match results in there.