Target and A & B underlined and Changing hits

iPad’s 2 and 4. Software latest, 9.3.5 / 10.3.3. Practiscore 1.733 (2). Match type is USPSA. It makes no difference what role I use iPad 2 or 4 for. Master or slave.

When bringing up a shooter for scoring the Target #, A and B hit columns are underlined. This doesn’t cause a problem but just looks strange when your not used to seeing it. This started maybe a couple months ago.

I see someone else posted about not being able to clear an individual score back in November but it appears to have died. If I mis-score a target and press and hold that entry to clear it just adds another hit to it. The only way to clear it is to pres and hold the T# and it clears the entire line. Again, it doesn’t cause a serious problem but individuals that have not seen it before are lost.

Thank You Very Much for your time.
-Dave

Forgot to mention that the scoring screens populates with all zeros. The screens used to be blank.

Thanks again.
-Dave

Dave,
I will get with our iOS programmer but it will be Monday or Tuesday before I can go over this with him.

There is an accessibility setting called “Button Shapes”. Turn it off.

https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/29159

Thank You Russell for you input, unfortunately it doesn’t fix the problems. When I did turn Button Shapes on it did underline the individual character but that is not the problem. The problem is that there is a thin line that runs under the entire row under ‘T#’ columns through the ‘C’ column. Not under the individual characters in the row.
Thank you again Russell. I really appreciate you looking into this.
-Dave

I have been working on this. I was able to fix any functionality issues on the target table. I am still working on the line under the label issue on 9.3.5 devices.

You can run our latest prerelease builds by joining TestFlight at this link.