Stripe website verification

The below email was sent to us through Stripe, since we don’t have a website, practiscore is where we
list all of our matches, I gave them the practiscore link with my login information, but they said that wasn’t enough information, has anyone here experienced this? how did you handle it?
Thanks,
Manny Bragg
Extreme GM LLC

Thanks for reaching out to us and providing this information. I understand how important it is for you to clarify the situation regarding your business website, so I’ll do my best to shed some light on this matter.

Upon taking a look at the links you shared with us, it seems that they are protected by a password. We need to be able to check your information in order to complete our standard review process and make sure your account keeps running smoothly. To expedite the review, could you please either provide us with the password or a temporary login to your site by filling out this form.

Please, keep in mind that we are legally required as a payment processor to complete what’s called a KYC (Know Your Customer) survey for every account that’s opened here at Stripe. This survey includes verifying a ton of information, like each user’s personal identity, for instance. In order to make sure we can support your business, we need to be able to review your business website. Most importantly, we need your website to include information about what you’re selling and how your customers can get in contact with you.

Once you’ve completed the information in the previous link, we’ll revisit your account and follow up with you. Let us know if we can answer any further questions. We’re here to assist you.

Kind Regards,
Emily