Stripe "instant payout"

I am not sure if the category selected is the best one or not.
I got an email from stripe, the payment company that Practiscore affiliates with, about a new payout feature called “Instant Payout”
Can we as a club avail ourselves of this new feature? Will the payments made for match fees be processed the same in practiscore if we sign up for the feature? Does Practiscore need to make any changes to the API to utilize this feature?

I would like to be able to be funded quicker for match payments and if we, as a club, can use this it would be great.

Looking forward to your response.

Mark,
Will discuss it with the Web Team to see how/if it integrates.
If there need to be changes made it will have to be in the next update whenever that might be.

BTW, from Stripe’s fine print https://stripe.com/en-gb-ca/pricing

Instant Payouts cost 1% of the payout amount, with a minimum fee of 50¢.

we are already paying a fee per transaction to use Stripe. I will have to look again but I believe that is the same fee we are paying now. I could be wrong. It has happened before. LOL

@Mark_Stamper you are paying 2.9% + 30¢ per transaction. The “Instant Payouts” are additional 1% on payouts, so as international payments are also +1% transaction fee, and Custom or Express accounts in Stripe are also there for extra monthly fees… Nothing comes for free there.

1 Like

Well, damn, I am not going to give an additional piece of the pie. thanks for the clarification.