Stripe Connect Error

I get this error when I try to use the link to set up Stripe Connect

{
“error”: “invalid_redirect_uri”,
“error_description”: “Invalid redirect URI ‘Practiscore | PractiScore’. Ensure this uri exactly matches one of the uris specified in your application settings”,
“state”: null
}

Hi Keith,
Are you trying to set up Stripe on your desktop? What type of device are you using? Are you trying to convert an existing club to stripe connect? Are you trying to create a new stripe account for a club that does not have it?
Regards,
D.J.

We are an existing club in PS and Stripe. I watched the video about the stripe connect upgrade. I clicked on the link provided in PS. I tried this from Mobile devices with Safari, and a PC using Edge and Chrome. I get that same error with all attempts to follow the Stripe Connect Link.

Thanks for all you do!

Keith

I am getting the same error when trying to change the Stripe account connected to PS. I’ve already upgraded to the new Stripe Connect.

When I use MS Edge on a PC, I get this error. When I use Chrome on a PC, I get redirected to the club’s PS home page.

Hello, our club is already connected with Stripe and we receive payments for matches etc. Now the big red box appears that we have to upgrade.

• Why and to what?
  • Clicking on the link I receive the same error as described by the others

Hi Andreas!

You can find our post on the new Storefront here-

And a video describing it here-

I’m not sure what the error is, but our website guys are looking into it!

Hello @Andreas_Pfenninger @Keith_Berrian @Bill_Allison,
I have been in contact with the IT dept and they are aware that you three have had problems.
They have requested you email me with this info. ([email protected]) The exact error and wording, the device you are using and the browser version and what kind of network you are connected on. 3G, 4g, Home network, etc.
They will be able to dive into it deeper tomorrow in the morning.
Interestingly we still have clubs converting via the link as recently as 30 minutes ago. So it is working, just not for you at this time. We will figure it out…

The upside is that you should still be able to set up your matches with adjusted pricing options. Without Connect you will not have instant refunds and a few other things.

I will look forward to your emails.
Regards,
D.J.

Also sent to your email;

This is the error I keep getting.

{
“error”: “invalid_redirect_uri”,
“error_description”: “Invalid redirect URI ‘Practiscore | PractiScore’. Ensure this uri exactly matches one of the uris specified in your application settings”,
“state”: null
}

I have tried, an Iphone using Safari and Chrome (both most current editions), an Ipad (same browsers), a Laptop PC using Edge (current version) and Chrome Version 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit). All have been tried using internal data connections plus the two hot spots I have available. One is ATT the other is version. In addition I tried the PC with a hot spot from the phone and ipad. All give exactly the same error message.

Keith Berrian

This is the kind of info we need. Thanks for sending me the email.
D. J.

@Keith_Berrian @Bill_Allison
Try it again guys. We made some updates.
Andy did and it worked for him!

Thank you! We have a match registration this evening and don’t want to chance making the Stripe account change today. I will try it tomorrow and let you know if it works.

From the looks of it, PractiScore no longer uses the Stripe API keys and just requires you to enter a userid and password. Is this correct?

I tried to make the Stripe account change this morning, and am getting this error when clicking on “Connect with Stripe”

{“error”:{“message”:“No application matches the supplied client identifier”}}

Using a Windows 10 PC, Chrome 83.0.4103.116 or Edge 83.0.478.58 , home network

Found a little bug that was stopping you.
I’ll post here when the fix gets uploaded.

D.J.

@Bill_Allison
try again. The bug fix is live.

Hi I am getting the same error

{“error”:{“message”:“Invalid request: Invalid redirect URI ‘Practiscore | PractiScore’. Ensure this uri exactly matches one of the uris specified in your application settings”}}

Graham,
Hello,
Can you be more specific. Where exactly are you getting this error and what function are you trying to do?
I need some more information if I am to help you.
Regards,

Hi I am trying to set up the Bendigo Pistol Club to accept payment via stripe.
When I click the Connect with Stripe button on the Bendigo Pistol Club Dashboard I keep getting this error:
{“error”:{“message”:“Invalid request: Invalid redirect URI ‘Practiscore | PractiScore’. Ensure this uri exactly matches one of the uris specified in your application settings”}}

Graham,
Near as I can see your club is already set up with stripe connect.
Regards,