Steel challenge match results - why is "5 to go" labeled differently?

My curious OCD kicks in and I was looking at several of my prior matches. I noticed all the stages have a numeric prefix EXCEPT “5 to Go”. Is there a reason that it is labeled differently than the other 7 stages ?

@Jim_Doran
You’ll have to ask your match director if they changed the match name or why they changed the match name. Each match is controlled independently by the match director that puts it on. We at practiscore are just the hosting group. We provide the website and the scoring application.

I am the match director and did not change from default SC. I also checked OTHER unrelated matches and all had the same issue. Here is another unrelated club here in NY with identical labeling

I guess no one noticed it before…

It’s because the title of the stage starts with a number… I’ve done other stages starting with numbers and it does the same thing.

Why would some have it and some not have it ? @Steph_Marie

I’ve also noticed there seems to be (2) different formats for SC match results ( this is aside from the anomaly of the lack of a #1 );

As an example here is a major match results that is in a completely different stage name format ?

None of this is the end of the world by all means, just curious why the inconsistencies and how best to resolve as a MD.

It all depends on if you’re using an iOS vs. android for a master that you’re posting scores from.

@Steph_Marie Thank you;

So is it related to “It’s because the title of the stage starts with a number… I’ve done other stages starting with numbers and it does the same thing.” or is it the operating system of the master that posts ?

The Stage # issue is because the stage starts with a #… The reason there are different formats in results is because they are posted from different operating system.