Results issue with sorting order

I just ran my first match. I got home and followed one of the youtube tutorials and when I sent the results to practiscore.com they posted in the order of the shooters on the squad not in order from 1st to last place. I can’t seem to figure out where I went wrong. It was a falling steel match with 2 squads and 5 stages. I can’t find a way to change it so it shows proper finishing order. Any help would be appreciated

@Walter_Crossway IF I’m looking at the right match, you have selected to use “timeplus with points” scoring type, but all stages in your match are configured as 0 point value. So, all competitor got 0 points for the whole match, hence the alphabetic order in the match results (competitors with the same overall points are ordered alphabetically).

It seems you’re looking at the right match. That was how I initially set it up. Like I said, it was my first time doing the complete match setup and had some confusion. Hopefully this will be a good learning experience for me and the next one will go smoother. Thanks for the help.