Required Fields when Net Match Fee is $0

When Practiscore launched the new storefront, initially it did not work if the discounts brought the match fee to $0. That was quickly fixed (thank you so much) and works great.

However, I’m noticing an interesting pattern. People with $0 match fees routinely have required fields that are not filled out. It seems when the match fee falls to $0, the required field setting might be switching to not required somehow.

Jeff just told me he will take a look at that the next chance he gets to go back to practiscore stuff. :+1:

I still see this occasionally. I require power factor to be selected, but new shooters (shoot for free) and staff (shoot for free) sometimes get registered without a selection for power factor. I tested with my non-admin account and was able to register without selecting power factor. It briefly said it was a required field, but still registered me. Match link below, one shooter registered without power factor. Not a huge deal, as MD I go in and make sure these are selected and follow up at the match - but required should be required. Maybe put back in to request to take a look when convenient. Thanks.