Request for Clarification on Membership Fee and Registration

I recently attempted to create a free membership on PractiScore in order to register for matches, but I ended up paying $50 for what I believed was a free membership. My main goal was to obtain a membership number for match registration.

As I am new to the platform, I must have made an error during the sign-up process. I kindly request your assistance in clarifying the following points:

Is there a free membership option available on PractiScore, or are all memberships paid?
If a free membership option exists, what might I have done incorrectly during the registration process that led to the $50 charge?
Is it possible to revert my current paid membership to a free one, if available, and refund the $50 charge?
Where do I find my membership number?

I would greatly appreciate your guidance in resolving this matter. Please find the following information that may help you locate my account and transaction:

James Sanford
[email protected]

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to hearing from you soon and getting this issue resolved.

@James_Sanford
When you registered for your PS account did you fill out this free registration/creation form?
The circled area is all that is required to create a free user account on Practiscore.
What, specifically, might you have done after that?

EDIT: I have you figured out. You registered via the Shoot Sig portal. Your $50 is your Shoot Sig fee that is paid to Sig to join their club. Your Practiscore account is free. :+1:t3: :+1:t3: :+1:t3:

Unfortunately, No, I never found that until after I paid the $50 option and was trying to find my membership number again.

When I tried to register using that page, it says I already have an account. I reset my password and I can get into the site, I’m just trying to figure out what the $50 was for. I’m new the sport and am trying catch up on the learning curve.

Thanks,
James

The $50 was the fee to Sig Sauer to be part of their club.
It allows you to register for shooting events through the practiscore system.
The Shoot Sig membership via SIG Sauer has many other benefits to it. But you will have to reach out to them for that.