Problem downloading time for 1st string after starting timer from tablet

I’m having a problem downloading the time for the first string of a Steel Challenge stage when starting the timer from the tablet. Here is the sequence -

Enter Scores
Select Stage
Select Shooter
Long press timer icon - Start timer window comes up
Start Timer - Cursor stays on String 1 and field is immediately filled with 0.00
Shooter completes string
Press timer icon to download time - time is placed in String 2: and cursor moves to this field.
Start Timer - Cursor moves to String 3 and field is immediately filled with 0.00
Shooter completes string
Press timer icon to download time - time is placed in String 3: and cursor remains on this field.
Start Timer - Cursor moves to String 4 and field is immediately filled with 0.00
Shooter completes string
Press timer icon to download time - time is placed in String 4: and cursor remains on this field.
Start Timer - Cursor moves to String 5 and field is immediately filled with 0.00
Shooter completes string
Press timer icon to download time - time is placed in String 5: and cursor remains on this field.

The problem appears to be with getting the time into String 1.

• Paul

Paul, could you please email this note to [email protected] (as it noted on the main app screen of the PractiScore app for Android), so I’ll have this issue in my inbox and will look at if for one of the next app releases.

Ok, I’ll do that.