PractiScore match live score

@Davide_Pisenti1 as far as I know there are no geographical restrictions you can use PractiScore anywhere in the world.

Yes I know, Iā€™m using it, but in Europe the app PractiScore scoring is not available.

It is just PractiScore app and it is available in all countries supported by the app stores. Here is Android app:

I have both the competitor app and the practiscore app.

If I use the tablet to enter the scores, i them have to upload them by selecting ā€˜post to practiscore.comā€™.

I have ā€˜enable score logā€™ turned ON.

Am I missing something?

@Lukus_Mckennie we donā€™t know if you are missing anything because you are not telling what you see (or what you are expecting to see and where). There are many factors in play and we need the full story.

My goal is to have a screen next to a skills stage, that updates every 60 seconds. It is assumed that i will have wifi/internet connection for both the scoring tablet and the computer/tablet displaying the ā€œliveā€ scores.

I would like the scoring tablet to log the scores for that stage after approval and then have it to update practiscore.com.

The computer/tablet display, would then be set to refresh the web page every 60 seconds and then display the current standings.

I have enabled score log, but it only updates if i send to scores practiscore.

I can attach screen shots if that helps.

@Lukus_Mckennie I donā€™t believe there is an option to automatically refresh match results anywhere in PractiScore apps or the website.

However when the online scorelog option is enabled for the match AND the scoring tablets have internet connection AND competitorā€™s emails are entered at the time of registration (this part is automatic when match registration run on PractiScore website and you used pin# import). Then competitors will be receiving email receipt with with their scores when the stage results are approved and saved. The same receipts can be also found at the https://practiscore.com/scorelog site. There is an option to see the most recent ones in a given match.

The PractiScore Competitor app can use these receipts to re-assemble the full interim results from these receipts for some match and scoring types. Your match competitors could use that to pick at the ongoing match results between the full results are posted to the PractiScore website.

Some other options had been also discussed at Landscape output of results - casting content - #4 by euxx

Thanks, I will try and look into that.

You can download a plug-in, that refreshers the web page as often as you would like on your computer.

We also wish to have a ā€œliveā€ display (screen) showing scores/times at our indoor range matches. I have been scouring the posts for how to best accomplish this. What is the current (Feb 2024) recommended method? Is the ā€œScore Boardā€ effort dead? Thanks for help on this.

Nothing to report. The effort is more on hold than dead. As everything, it is pushed past 2.0 app release.

On a side node. The Amazon Fire TV stick, the most affordable hardware that could run that stuff, may soon go awayā€¦ Though there are devices from Google and other no-name Android TV sticks.

Thanks for the update.
For someone not well versed on how to accomplish this, and if you had the time, a easy-to-follow how to guide sure would be handy. I asked our MD if he had score logging enabled and his response was probably not since he didnā€™t know what that was. So, some of this is not super intuitive to us and we really wish to be able to show, live, on a screen or big TV the scores/times/results throughout the matches. This helps for the spectators, those on deck, and makes it more exciting and a better spectator sport, in our opinion so thanks for any and all help to get there!