One Time Donation

My club would like to do a one time donation to PractiScore. However, the donation page only has recurring options at a value less than what our board voted to donate. Is there an option someplace to do a one time custom amount donation?

Randall,
We very much appreciate this. Do you want to send the money in check form or would you like to etransfer it?
I can get our financial director involved and see if you guys can get together on an e-transfer if that’s what you want.
Regards,
D.J.

I can send a check easy enough. Just let me know who and where.

Can someone let me know where to send a check. I’ll get it in the mail as soon as I know where it goes.

Randall,
As soon as I clear customs and am back on the ground I will email you directly again.
Regards,

email sent

My club added $5 to the registration fee at a recent match and we will be donating that money to PractiScore. We had close to 100 shooters so it will be a $500 donation one-time. Can someone contact directly about this?

Thanks.

Did you add the donation to your PS match page to be included with your match fee? If so, the donation amount will automatically segregate out to PS vs. your match fees.

No. We only accept cash for our match registration so I’ll have to send the donation another way.

Do you have the ability to send it via PayPal?
I think I can get you a PayPal email.

Paypal or a check would be fine (as long as the paypal isn’t [email protected]!).

I may not get it till tomorrow. I will email it to you.

What is the correct email address to send PractiScore a One Time Donation via Paypal?

BR Madinou