NRL22 questions

I never heard of Practiscore or NRL22 before 2 weeks ago!
I hooked up with a brand new local range named Cohutta Pines and it sits on 100 acres out here in the wilderness.
So I looked him up on FB and found out Logan, the owner, is trying to get his first NRL22 match going…and I jumped in to volunteer and to start my new hobby-competitive shooting.

So ok Logan asks me "Do you wanna be Match Director "
“SURE-how hard can it be?”
So I’ve been learning all the rules and regulations of NRL22 fairly well and now I am focusing on the tablet, “Fire” android software, scoring and making stages, and uploading all this to other tablets and eventually uploading results to the internet.

After reading your thread-Question
How can I tell if I have the Competitor software or free software on this tablet?
Franky I forgot why I needed to know this, trying to absord everything.

I was handed a tablet with Fire HD10 (11th gen) last week and trying to get to know everything by June 11th first NRL22 match. It has Practiscore on it and it says its the Match Director tablet.
(BTW I’ve never owned a tablet either).
Looks like I have PS Version 1.7.19

So I got my feet wet, waiting for the range owner to get our match setup (it’s set up but the registration for participants is still needing attention) then I will be able to do stuff…

for instance a few questions on the Stages setup page-
I was able to “ADD STAGE”
have no idea what “ADD CLASSIFIER” and “EDIT TARGETS” want me to do
I made a few bonus stages off of the April 2022 COF, we used it as a practice run for our first match, we got 6 shooters out there, we ran the COF, we tallied our scores on paper best we could, then that evening I input the scoring best I could on this Fire tablet, just to gain experience (we’ll wanna delete that match btw).

Also I think I’ve sen you on rimfirecentral.com, yes?

Thx
G.

Gary,
Since you are truly new I will suggest you go thru our tutorial section in the community to answer the majority of your questions. We also have a NRL22 section that is specific.
Start here.
https://community.practiscore.com/t/getting-started-with-practiscore-web-site-how-do-i-run-a-match/82/2

Go here,
https://community.practiscore.com/c/sports/nrl22/23
If you post NRL22 questions after you have read a number of the tutorials, Levi, our NRL22 expert will help you.
Regards,

1 Like