Not getting notification emails

I no longer receive email notifications for matches that I have registered for. It stopped a few months ago. How can this be restored?

We are having the same issue. They show within the Practiscore Inbox but not forwarding to outside shooters emails. Also noticed the timestamp in the email is in the future in the Practiscore inbox. My actual computer time is correct so I don’t know if that has something to do with it.

Likewise… having the same issue.

I’ve only received a notification for one competitor that registered around 7:15 am on the 8th of Sept. 2023.

Thank you.

Currently the system email server company is not sending out emails to shooters email addresses.
We have repaired/updated what we can on our end and are waiting on them to turn the system back on.
This affects score logging emails and match info emails going to shooters.

BUT all internal match management emails such as (thanks for registering) and ( here is your match mgt link) emails are going directly into the shooters Dashboard inbox on the PS website. Shooters can always view these email there.
Regards,

Any updates on this issue?

Nothing has been repaired, Emails to shooters are still not working.
This is important!!! Please fix this soon as we have to report weather cancellations and procedures.

Thank you,
James Bembanaste
President South Florida Pistol Club

It’s up to the server company and it’s barely the beginning of the work week.