Memberships - I can't remove a "Follower" that's requested to be removed

I use Practiscore’s website to get emails out to folks with upcoming events. I have one guy that requested that I stop sending them to him.
I’ve removed him from the list. Today I sent an email out and I got this response back from him…
“Mark,
I have asked you several times to remove me from ANY emails from 17South PSC. I am still getting them. I never signed up for them and will not be attending ANY events at 17SouthPSC. Please honor my request and remove me from any and all of your emails.”

I checked, and he still shows up as a “follower”. I removed him again and when I go back into the membership, select followers, he’s still there.

This has been a great tool, but if I can’t remove this guy, I’ll need to find another method of contacting shooters.

Mark

Have you asked him to unfollow the club on his account?

Being a “Follower” is done from the users end not the club’s end.

1 Like

I did… he’s still showing up in the follower’s list. I’ve emailed him and told him that he will have to remove himself. It’s been a while since he’s sent me his complaint, so maybe he’s okay now with getting emails. Oh well, not my problem as I’ve warned him that he will continue to get them until he removes himself as a follower.