Membership page not functioning properly

Beginning 1/14/21 the Membership page will not allow me to add or make changes to the #hash tag tab for each member. When I try to search by hash tag there is now a drop down list that wasn’t there before. You can’t type a good search because with every key stroke it goes to the key and not a search.
When I try to change or add a hash tag, it doesn’t take a new and it won’t change an existing hash tag. In fact when you make a change and hit the save button nothing happens.
I know it was working the day before because I use it daily this time of year recording new membership fees for the year. i have used this function for the last two years managing our club membership. Our club is Collin County IDPA.

The membership page has been a very good way to manage our membership and i hope we can return all the features that it had.

thanks for your continued support

Larry Harris

Hi Larry!

Thanks for letting us know. Our website developers are currently swamped, but I’ll pass this on to them!

Hi Larry. I’ve had issues with the membership module, including members not being able to make a payment. I ended up creating a membership ‘Match’. I can add custom fields (sub for hashtags) on the registration form. At the end of the year, I just clone the ‘match’ for the following year. Just my 2 cents.

Arnold Chin
Sons of Action Pistol CN26

Arnold, thanks for suggestion, I’m sure there are work arounds, however we have 370 members in the data base and an annual membership of 240 makes it a little more difficult.

The tools like the email reminder to pay dues and the ability to mark cash payments as paid that are currently not working makes it difficult to manage our membership. We do keep a excel spreadsheet as well, but the Practiscore system certainly aids in our membership management.

Again thanks for your suggestion.

Larry

Madison,

Is there any word on when the Membership page will be working again. I sure do miss that function, it worked for me very well for over 2 years. I would sure like to see it work again.

thanks

Larry

Our membership page is still not working. Could we please get someone to look at it. I have access to 3 other clubs and the membership page works on those. So it appears to be something specific to our club.

We do have over 400 members that we are tracking. If that is a problem I could delete some members, but the membership page won’t allow me to delete any members.

Please help as the membership page is a great way to manage our membership but ours has not worked since the 2nd week of January 2021.

Thanks for any help.

Larry

Larry,
I just returned from a major 3 gun match over the weekend. We will take a look at your situation during regular business hours tomorrow and let you know what we can find out.
If I have to get one of the webmasters involved and most likely will take a couple of days to get you an answer but we will be in touch.
Regards

Larry,
This morning I opened up your club and got this. Normally a club will act up if there are members with bad data. The easy way to find it is to change your view to “All” then the screen will give you a bad data screen. Your club is not doing this.
Please explain fully, Exactly what the system is not doing for you.

DJ,

Since the second week of January the “Reminder to Pay” button, “Mark as Paid” button, and “Tags” function have not worked.

Also the search for the tags doesn’t work properly, I used type in the name for the tag but now it give me kind of a drop down which is

unusable.

It will take and record a Stripe transaction but that is all it will do…

So in short I can’t use the Tags, Reminder to Pay, or Mark as Paid.

I appreciate you looking into this as I use this for over 400 members.

I have downloaded the membership information if we need to reset the membership page.

I have tried 3 different web browsers and other folks devices. Nothing works.

Thanks

Larry

I have not received a response since I responded to the question “exactly what is the problem with membership page”.

I explained it as thoroughly as I could.

Please help.

Larry

1 Like

I just emailed you.

D.J.