Matches and Club not showing in Match Search

I recently created “Alliance Outdoors” in Maysville NC as a club, and posted the “Coastal Outlaw Precision Rifle Challenge” as a match. For some reason, neither the club or the match is showing up in the match search. The match is open as of this morning, and I’ve had 3 people register, but I think this was from direct links posted to social media. HELP!

When did you create the club?
I’m interested in how recently.
Regards

Hey! Club was created last week, I believe.

The IT dept will look at this when they get in.

Thank you!!!

Refresh your browser and try again…

Perfect, thank you!!!

We have the same issue and cant seem to correct it. Our club, IDPA at WSRC, created in September. Upcoming match ( WSRC IDPA Monthly Match - March 17, 2024), created last night. Cant seem to get either to show up on search. Can you take a look?

The search function for matches/clubs/etc is a geo location system using google.
IF you do not use an exact and accurate address for a club or a match you will not easily be able to find anything.
I suggest you look at the existing clubs at WSRC, as I just did, to see what is working.
I also looked at the google address for WSRC and your address is not exactly the same.
You will need to correct the club and the one existing match.
In addition to the address issue is the fact that you have created a club match 4 months in advance. You could have problems with it. Please read this tutorial about cloning matches, particularly the section about creating matches no more than 2 months in advance.

Notice here the map shows the Range.

Notice here the match shows the world, meaning there is really no working address.

Here is the tutorial I would like you to review.

Thank you very much. Fixing the club address per google maps, abd subsequently creating the match off the fixed club, resolved the issue!