Issue with Clay Sports Module

Have run into some issues with the Clay Sports module.

1. Scores are emailed as an attached html file instead of a PDF. Causes problems with a lot of spam filters. How can I change.
  2. Crashes. Have run into several instances of the app crashing and losing results for a stage. Will try to reproduce and provide specifics.
  3. Would like to be able to print out individual station results as part of the results.

Hi,
Can you give us more info.
What tablets are you using? What version of the app?
Are you using a master and dedicated scoring tablets?
What sport are you shooting? How are you using the App?
Do you have a match file you can send us?

At this time an HTML is the only results type emailable.
As far as station results you are running more than one station inside of a stage?
Can you just run more stages?
Regards,
D.J.

What tablets are you using?
2nd or 3rd gen iPad model: MD517LL/A. IOS:10.3.4(14G61)

What version of the app?
1.727(4)

Are you using a master and dedicated scoring tablets?
Single Tablet

What sport are you shooting?
IDPA - No issues.

Clay Sports - View Results; Match Scores; Combined; Open In , crashes app. Lost seconds stage on Jul 21.

How are you using the App?
Clay Sports. Two stages, five stations.

Let me know how to send files.

to send files you go into Import/Export option and choose export match file. then email it out.

But before you do that.
The Clays option we have is not a full fledged clay sports app.
What I would suggest is you create a match with as many stages as you have station and run them that way. Then you can break out each stage (station)

If you email me a match file to [email protected] I will look into the crashing thing.

Regards,
D.J.

I got your files. Give me a few days to dive into this. It might take a developer and that would probably be next week. I will keep you updated.

I have a Developer looking at it. I can get either match to lose scores or crash…I’ll update you what the smart people say.

D.J.