I scored an ELEY x-shot target match on yesterday on Practiscore under the "target" selection of matches available. It is similar to American Rimfire Association ARA match, and after I uploaded the results to Practiscore I found out I was in Pistol Class!

We used Practiscore for our recent ELEY X-SHOT monthly matches. I scored an ELEY x-shot target match yesterday on Practiscore under the “target” selection of matches available. It is similar to American Rimfire Association ARA match, and after I uploaded the results to Practiscore I found out I was in Pistol Class! And everything else seems weird.
QUESTION: How do I access these “CLASS” settings? We just want Factory Class and Unlimited Class and the readout of the match shows this photo. I’ve been all over the registration at your website looking thru all of the settings can’t seem to find my error.

In the apps you can edit “classes” recognized in the match.
E.g. on Android it is on the “Edit Shooters/Squads” screen under “More…” action at the bottom. Some sports are using shooter’s classifications so similar skill level shooter could compete in the same class.

If you don’t need this you can delete all entries from the match and resubmit scores after match was updated. It will take some time to process on the PS website.

1 Like