I changed a title of a selection field, now that data does not export

I changed the title of Shirt Orders, a single selection field when managing the Registration Form. I changed nothing else in the Match Form and nothing else in the selection field. Now when I export the data, this field’s options are blank. I can still see each registrant’s selection. Is this just an update lag or is there something else I need to do to export this data?

Hello,
Just saw this post, sorry it somehow got skipped over.
All CSV files must have the same title that were originally created, they cannot be changed otherwise they will not work properly. I hope you had it all worked out for your match.
Regards

For what it is worth… I just ran in to this exact problem.

I was able to look up the original title of the field before we changed it and and change it back exactly. Then we were able to export and it included that data again. Unfortunately we still end up with two different list (one for each version of the question) but it beats looking through the shooters one by one.

Same here. I can Export the data to a .CVS file, I do not change any of the files properties or name, & open it with Excel. However, the A & B column (first & last name) are fine. The rest of the columns are all over the place. Neewshooters mixed in with Crew or Comp’d shooters. Members are in a blank column, USPSA or SCSA numbers end up in 2 different columns. Division ends up in the Class column & Class is in the J column or mixed into the Ladies couumn. It takes about an hour to reconfigure & figure out where everything goes.

@Anthony_Tony_Massucc
Of the three clubs you are an admin of I see only one active match with a number of registrants. The exported csv file is all correct.
If you could be more specific (club name, match name, etc. We need all the info) we can look at what you are talking about and then review if we see any problems.
Regards,

Ok. On the Las Vegas Steel. When I create the .cvs file, all the columns, titles, information is all over, except for the name & E-mail, everything else is a mess. Under “Work Crew”, its blank, the column next to it, may have so.e info. DSRPC members , usually, all blank, but another column will show some of the info.
I can mot count on any info i expirt to a .cvs file

Changing the titlas, does not help.

@Anthony_Tony_Massucc ,
The issue you have with your extra questions (Yes/No) is that you are using a multiple selection field not a single selection field for your custom questions. I have gone into your upcoming match and removed the multiple selection “are you a member” question and replaced it with a single selection question. Then I went to your registration and edited your answer in that area to yes.
Now, when you download the All Data spreadsheet you have Yes as an answer for that question.

What you will need to do is to go into your registration builder for that match and remove all the other multiple choice questions and then recreate them as single choice selection questions.
That will fix your spreadsheets blank yes/no columns.
Regards,

I need to use a Yes or No response for our club, as the owners request. We have that on the other 2 clubs I help manage, with several Yes or No questions & those 2 clubs the cvs file exports fine.
I spend an hour more re-editing the info on my Excel sheet. I either have to guess, or go into each shooters expanded view & double check & correct my sheet.

I understand. Go take a look at the “are you a club member” question that I changed and you will see that it is a yes or no choice. When you pull the spreadsheet you will also see that you get a yes or no answer.

You can do yes or no. You just need to change the type of selection to single selection instead of multiple selection.

Ill check it when I get home. I also checked the box that says Required, on my Yes & No answers. Yet, some shooters will fail to say if they are a Member, Volunteer, Fist time, etc & don’t check yes or no & they are allowed to continue & register.

It is the type of question you chose to use.
You just need to get to a regular computer and look at it on a big screen and copy what I did for your club question.

Ok, I got it figured out.
Thanks