How to Sync Tablets w/o wifi at range

Please describe how to Sync Fire Tablets w/o wifi?

You don’t have to have a permanent wifi at the range in order to sync your devices. A spare wifi router without internet connection or a portable wifi hotspot like this Amazon.com will work. You can also use a wifi hotspot on mobile phone, both Android and Apple device have a wifi hotspot option.

Generally you could use use an Export and Import option in the app to share the match export file, then use SD card, USB cable or Bluetooth to transfer files to other devices, but that all varies between devices and may also require additional apps to be installed.

Agree. I’ve been using the TP-Link protable Wi-Fi hot spot for years. There are several out there, as well as other brands. Check Amazon or your local big box or electronic store. Ive even seen them at Walmart. Some have a built in battery, a USB port & cable to charge the battery, others you’ll need an external battery & a USB cable. Choose what works best for your needs.

1 Like

I use the tp link at my range as well. I have been using it for about the last 8 months now with my fire tablets. I do not have power at my bays so I also use a Ryobi power inverter that uses the 18 volt drill batteries to power it.

RYOBI 18-Volt 120-Watt 12V Automotive Power Inverter with Dual USB Ports RYi120A (Bulk Packaged) Amazon.com

You can get those on Amazon as well.

1 Like