How do I email shooters from a completed and posted match?

We have completed and posted our match. How can I eblast the shooters who attended that match for feedback or upcoming matches/events? I know I can email all shooters prior to the match but caanot find how to do so after posting the match
Tom Iradi

Hi Tom!

You can copy the link-go to the club dashboard-next to upcoming matches, there is a link with your total matches. click that-Hit manage on the match you want-Approve/View-Email shooters

Hey, that worked! Thanks for the quick and correct response! And thanks for such a great utility. Using PS for our club and indoor range matches. Got another quick question…do you have provisions for indoor Glock matches? Doing them now on an ExCel spreadsheet…pain in the neck…

Regards,
Tom Iradi

Tom,
Try the GSSF match type.
That should work for you. :wink:

You can copy the link-go to the club dashboard-next to upcoming matches, there is a link with your total matches. click that-Hit manage on the match you want-Approve/View-Email shooters.

Sorry, but I don’t understand… could you explain that to a dummy?

Tom,
Go to your club page on PS. Under upcoming matches you will only see the ones coming but if you click on the “total Matches” words it will open all your matches. There you will be able to find all the past matches and you will be able to get to the Approve/View page of the match you want. There you can email all the shooters from that match…

Hey D.J.Petrou,

Thanks for the explanation.

Cheers,
Mick (Another Dummy)