Help with Waitlist!

We recently started a match and it filled over night. I enabled the waitlist after registration has closed since it was full I closed registration. On my end it says I can waitlist and have even tried it to make sure it worked. On other people’s it don’t give them that opportunity.

I suggest you and your shooters clear your cache and look at it again. You are probably looking a a Pre- closed cached page.
I am looking at your match this morning and the waitlisting is working correctly.
Often folks don’t refresh their pages and get old data.

D.J.

1 Like

Hi D.J.,

I was having the same problem in that a shooter could not register to the wait-list after registration was closed. I created a ‘FRIDPA Test Match’ and before registration closed I successfully registered myself. Then after the Test Match had closed I cleared my browser cache and history, then with another Practiscore test account I was unable to register in the closed Test Match. How may I resolve this issue?

Cheers,
Mick

Hi,
Can you share with me via email the club that you’ve done this under and the link to your test match and then I’ll take a look at your test match and see what’s going on.
Thanks,
[email protected]

Thanks for the help. Under the club ‘Front Range IDPA’ I created ‘FRIDPA Test Match’

I’m also having the same problem. The waitlist option is selected but it’s not working. Kindly sort me out.

Hello, I am currently having this problem with a major match we’re running. Any solution? I can see the wait list option when logged in as a club admin, but not from my test account. Shooters are emailing me to complain…

Hello, DJ: sorry for the double post - realized I didn’t reply to you originally & you may not see the message:

I am currently having this problem with a major match we’re running that I am trying to get wrapped up, so I need that waiting list info. Any solution? I can see the wait list option when logged in as a club admin, but not from my test account. Shooters are emailing me to complain, and if I reopen the match, everyone else can change their info after the deadline.

Erica,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you I’ve been gone at a major 3 gun match over the weekend. I’ve just returned home and I will look more in-depth into your posts tomorrow.
Regards,

Calling you on the phone to get this squared away. :+1:t2:

Hi, D.J.: any progress on this waitlist issue? I tested and am still having the same issue. :frowning:

Erica,
I called you back and left you a message to call me on December 20th at 11:06 a.m. it wasn’t an hour or two after we had talked. Let’s set a time to talk tomorrow.
Or you can just call me any time after 8 amCST.

D.J.

Weird, I just checked again & only have your initial voicemail, though I did find the missed call that I hadn’t noticed at the time. I’m away from my computer all day tomorrow, and can call Thursday when I’m back. Thank you!