Help with Waitlist!

We recently started a match and it filled over night. I enabled the waitlist after registration has closed since it was full I closed registration. On my end it says I can waitlist and have even tried it to make sure it worked. On other people’s it don’t give them that opportunity.

I suggest you and your shooters clear your cache and look at it again. You are probably looking a a Pre- closed cached page.
I am looking at your match this morning and the waitlisting is working correctly.
Often folks don’t refresh their pages and get old data.

D.J.

Hi D.J.,

I was having the same problem in that a shooter could not register to the wait-list after registration was closed. I created a ‘FRIDPA Test Match’ and before registration closed I successfully registered myself. Then after the Test Match had closed I cleared my browser cache and history, then with another Practiscore test account I was unable to register in the closed Test Match. How may I resolve this issue?

Cheers,
Mick

Hi,
Can you share with me via email the club that you’ve done this under and the link to your test match and then I’ll take a look at your test match and see what’s going on.
Thanks,
[email protected]

Thanks for the help. Under the club ‘Front Range IDPA’ I created ‘FRIDPA Test Match’

I’m also having the same problem. The waitlist option is selected but it’s not working. Kindly sort me out.