I was importing from CSV files. I ended up with a several empty entries. After deleting many of the empty entries, the Approve/View Shooter links Stopped working. It says, “Whoops, looks like something went wrong.” I’ve tried from multiple browsers.
Importing registrations from outside the practiscore site is very touchy. One extraneous space or period will screw the whole thing up. please take a look at this tutorial it seems to work for everybody 100%.
At this point if you have not shared the match around and it’s only imported shooters you might dump the whole thing and create a new one using the importing tutorial below. The other option is very time-consuming to try to find what’s wrong with the spreadsheet you imported.