Emails from Practiscore not sending

As of 9/8/2023 we are unable to send emails from the website to shooters. Also, the match directors are not receiving registration updates as before.

same problem today, but with email score logs. Log is sent ( pending in “red line” then dissapers, i guess its sent), but none recieved on shooters email.

We are having the same issue. They show within the Practiscore Inbox but not forwarding to outside shooters emails. Also noticed the timestamp in the email is in the future in the Practiscore inbox. My actual computer time is correct so I don’t know if that has something to do with it.

1 Like

Currently the system email server company is not sending out emails to shooters email addresses.
We have repaired/updated what we can on our end and are waiting on them to turn the system back on.
This affects score logging emails and match info emails going to shooters.

BUT all internal match management emails such as (thanks for registering) and ( here is your match mgt link) emails are going directly into the shooters Dashboard inbox on the PS website. Shooters can always view these email there.
Regards,

Hi,
Does this also goes for emails that shooter gets when the scorelog is uploaded to PS?
As i seem to notice on last few matches, emails with stage scores were not sent to shooters, but scorelog is posted to PS, and can be seen in PSC app…
If its not working anymore, i can roll back to sending emails manualy on share/print option, but it would be nice to know in advance ao i know how to setup match and to inform RO’s on procedure…

So, to update again, i just had a test scoring this weekend on training with 12 shooters, and scorelogs were sent to their email like before, all good.
But how to know in advance, so we can know how to set up tablets before the match, if logs are or arent gonna be sent to shooters? For now it seems to work fine…

If you read throughout the thread you will see we had a temporary outage.
Currently everything is running fine.
IF your wifi is not reliable on the WHOLE range then you will not get consistent emails to the shooters. when this happens the score log updates when the scores are sync’d to the master tablet and it has wifi.
Everything has to be consistent for it to run 100%

1 Like