Duplicate Match

My monthly club match is showing up twice under the matches tab, but only once time on my club dashboard. I don’t think its a mistakenly duplicated match.

@Eric_Kamps
Can you be more specific.
When I look at your personal dashboard I show no duplicates. Then when I look at all 3 of the clubs you work with I also see no duplicates.
I do see a shotgun club with no activity though.

When the match is searched under the matches tab two matches show up. One has a 40 some sign ups and the other has like 4.

The shotgun club is a sort of separate issue. I need that deleted at some point.

Your Nisa match was created twice. Look at the 59 total matches in the club and you will see them.
You need to deal with the shooters registered in the match you don’t want. Probably you will manually have to add them the the keeper match. Then delete the match you don’t want.

The other issue down the road I see is that it seems you have created all your matches for the year. We have posted numerous times that we do NOT recommend creating matches or cloning matches more than 2 months ahead. There is a good chance that you will have registration, syncing or scoring issues as the web site is updated. We also do not suggest cloning again and again and creating a new match every few months . (See this tutorial on the true time savings)
You can run with them as they are but if issues crop up we may not be able to help with them. :person_shrugging:t2:

Your shotgun club can be deleted in the settings for the club under the access area.
Just let us know how it goes.
Regards,

Thank you for the help! I have the issue resolved and removed the cloned matches after August. Also I have the shotgun club delete.

Awesome.
Good Job!!! :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

The only time we really like to see matches created a long way out is for large majors where people need to register 6-8 months early. And then a newly created match is the best, not a clone from the previous year. :wink: