Custom Promo or Discount Codes for Shooters once Match is Open

For matches that are currently OPEN, is there a way to create custom promo codes that shooters can enter during registration that will take percent/cost down. (I know there are pre-registration promo codes, but that doesn’t help once the match is OPEN for registration.)

We just have VIP/Sponsored, etc. shooters we can offer unique discounts to. Any ideas how that is done? Any help would be amazing!

@Guardian_Long_Range,
The only way I know of doing it is to use custom price option but you’ll have to manually enter the price for each shooter unless you leave it open for all shooters and use the payment options and create your own price adjustments.

1 Like

Gotcha. Definitely not ideal, but could certainly work. I guess changing the settings and allowing people to register without paying, then opens the option of creating those custom payments. More touching of the transactions was hoping to do - but it’s certainly a step forward! Thanks @Steph_Marie

@Guardian_Long_Range,
You can change the settings to require approval and payment to squad and then use the custom price option that way.

1 Like