Created my profile but match score not showing

I participated in my first IDPA match on July 5, 2020 and noticed that my name was spelled wrong when the scores were posted. After creating my account I realized that my score was showing up on my profile. Is there a way to fix this?

Take a look at this tutorial and see if it will help you. :grin:

Hi Jovanny!

The above help article also applies to misspelled names, even if the score already appears on your account. All you need to do is ask the MD to fix your name and reupload the scores :smiley:

Is there anyway that someone at practiscore can do some administrative edits. I wasn’t aware of any pre-registration. I was told about this event a few days before and was advised that I would be registered on site.

Jovanny,
Sorry you are having problems.
I have looked at the situation this morning and the reason your scores are not tracking to you is that the email entered at the match had only one “n” in the last name of your email. Your PS account has two "n"s in it .
I went through the process to change your email in the match to be accurate to the email in your profile.
In the future if you do not register for a match via practiscore please make sure that the registration person correctly enters your email in the scoring system.
Regards,
D.J.

Good evening! I’m brand new to USPSA and shot my first match on Saturday 12/13/2020: I’m not seeing the match on my profile and was wondering how I can fix this. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Chris!

Please see the first answer from @D.J.Petrou in this thread, he linked an article that should solve it for you!
Hope you had a great time at your first match😄

Madison! Huge thanks for the quick reply, I really appreciate it. I just went through and double checked everything and my email was in fact missing from my registration. My MD has since resubmitted the results including my email address after having made sure my USPSA number was in. Hoping to see the results soon. Thanks again for your time and directing me to @D.J.Petrou article post. I’m hoping this results in being able to see the match in my profile.

1 Like