As of Oct 14, 2020, we are no longer receiving emails from Practiscore to our club Gmail address. Any suggestions?
- Applies both to [email protected] and [email protected]
- Emails are still showing up in the Practiscore inbox
- Email address in club settings is still accurate
- Not in Gmail spam or deleted items folders
- Not in Gmail All Mail folder
- No filters that delete or mark spam
- No blocked email addresses
- Gmail still functioning for other emails
Sent this info off to the Web Dept…
You were marked as a complaint on October 17th in our email service. I removed the complaint and you should receive emails again.
Thanks Jeff! Just to clarify, a complaint was filed against our club or you’re saying our club filed a complaint against Practiscore? Just a little confused because I’m the only one with access to the Gmail and didn’t file any complaint.
Yeah it says that you filed the complaint. It must have just been an accident.
Ahh I get it now. Must have clicked the spam button in Gmail by accident, and you switched off emails to us based on spam feedback through the email server. Good to know and thanks for switching it back on!