Club search New York IDPA

Searching for clubs on the practiscore website. Click on New York to see 130 clubs. Then click on IDPA to narrow down to 17 clubs. Notice Greene Rod and Gun Club is not one of the 17. However, de-select IDPA to go back to 130 clubs and find Greene Rod and Gun Club at the top of the list ok. Why does my club disappear when select IDPA despite all of my matches have affiliation set to IDPA, which is a required selection.

I would review your club settings to ensure your club is registered for IDPA, not just the individual matches.

Hello Shaun, thank you for the reply. When I select Club = Greene Rod and Gun Club, then search through all available sub-windows, Profile, Access, Location, Payments, Store and Membership, I do not find anything different than what I am already doing to indicate IDPA. Not being sure where to select IDPA, I added IDPA to the tag line to see if that helps. Tagline is now as follows: Greene NY, Chenango County, IDPA

@Jeff_Chimileski
Part of the problem you have going on is that the search engine is Google. For it to work correctly you need to use the exact address that google uses for your club. If what you use is different the geo locator will not work as well.

The other thing I notice is that your matches are named differently than your club.
Using just the word Greene will change the way the search engine sorts results.
Although after I changed my location from TN to NY I had no problem.
The club search is not optimized to the match types. If you are looking for a match type you should search under “matches” not “clubs”

BUT when I search in Matches and change my location to NY then choose IDPA this is what I get.
Your match is at the top. Only one match but you only have one match listed in your club.

1 Like