Club members not receiving emails

The first few months I could email the club members of Coastal Area Practical Shooters. This month none of the emails are going out, but I get the banner that says it has been sent. Any ideas why?
Thanks, Tim

Tim,
Have you confirmed that there’s not a single person on your email list that has received the email?
Regards.

I’m experiencing this problem now as well. I use this feature usually a couple times a month with no issues. Anyone else having problem sending email to members?

I forgot about this post, and I have never had a member let me know they get the email. Just tried again last month.

I use the feature frequently. Lately though it hasn’t sent emails. It shows that the email has been sent, but nobody gets them.

I can send emails to shooters in a match, or to a squad - that appears to go through, but not the mass emails from the membership.

Mark Compton

Additionally, there’s a way to export your membership list as a CSV file. I attempted to do this so I can send the emails through my club’s Gmail account. That too failed.
I’ve resorted to copying the content from all users to a spreadsheet. When pasting the info, it sets everything into column 1.
I selected filter. Uncheck everything, then search for the @ symbol - it’ll leave anything with an email address.

I just sent an email to our members - I initially selected “include followers”. This email did not go through.

I sent the same email to ONLY our members and this did come through. I know that it was the 2nd one, because I added a note to the bottom that it may be a duplicate.