Club Member not getting member pricing

Good morning,
I have a club member that has paid the membership which gives them discounted pricing. The club home page even shows that they have paid but it still does not honor that pricing. Is this something that has been discussed before and there is a quick fix or does anyone have any ideas?

Jaden,
I would need the match name and the users name so we could look at the situation.
You have a number of matches at Western Colorado.
Can you also tell me if all the matches you have prelisted were match clones or were they all created uniquely.
I also notice you are using the storefront for member discounts, not the member discount button. (I actually prefer the way you are currently doing it with the storefront)

The Pricing Adjustment is not working on these two matches: RDS IDPA January 2024
RDS USPSA February 2024
These matches were built by two different MD’s and a review of their match builds appears to be correct. This problem has just appeared. It has worked flawlessly for the past year or so.
Any idea of what is happening?

@Rod_Coleman
Are the matches cloned? if so how old is the original match the clone was created from?
You guys have half a year of matches created which leads me to think you are cloning old matches.
Look at the tutorial about cloning.

Thank you for responding. It appears that the problem was not the cloned match but a glitch in the Member Database. I deleted the member having the issue then re-added his name and the discount worked properly. Not sure what went wrong because his name had been in the database for over 2 years.