Advertising on Practiscore.com

How does a club purchase advertising for a major match on Practiscore.com?

Gannon,
There is advertising available, it is the full screen background that you see in the Practiscore web page.
I will send out an email connecting you and Benjamin who handles that function.
Not sure it is affordable for a club but you guys can talk about it.
D.J.

Final Answer: Clubs cannot advertise on Practiscore.com.

Hello DJ,
I would like to advertise my company on practiscore. Who do I need to communicate with for more information? my email is: [email protected]

Thanks,
James

Thanks for your interest James I will be forwarding your information on to Benjamin Stewart as he is the person that will handle that with you.
Regards,

D.J. would you mind sending me the information on advertising as well? [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

Sending your info to Benjamin

Same here. I’m interested in advertising on PractiScore as well. Thank you much in advance! [email protected].

@Daniel_Selby I’ve forwarded your info on the the Advertising Dept.

I am also interested in advertising on Practiscore. Please forward my information (Jennifer Williams, [email protected], 817-944-6268) or let me know who to contact. Thanks in advance

@James_Williams
Sent to the Ad Sales Dept.

Hi dj
Can you please send my info to Benjamin regarding adverting
Thanks I’m advance!
[email protected]

DJ,

Could you please have Benjamin Stewart reach out to me as well. I head up the sales and marketing for Precision Armament and would like to see details about the background advertising. [email protected]

Thank you very much.

@Raymie_Auman
email replied.

Interested in advertising can you please reach out

Thanks Todd

@Todd_Henderson I’ve emailed you.

Hi DJ! Could you pass along my email to Benjamin also? We are interested in advertising. Thanks! Shannon [email protected]