Print Preview issue in Android app

@Att_is I can’t dedicate a lot of time for this pretty printing, so it on the best effort out of the box. Besides, you can post results to PractiScore web site and share a link with your competitors instead of all of that.

If you want to do your own research, I’d need more details and specifics. To make changes for any of the match types I need corresponding test data and visualization for all variants of match types (or for the worst ones). Unfortunately don’t really have time for doing such detailed testing right now.

Here is an example for Steel Challenge:

100% zoom - doesn’t fit paper

50% zoom - all fits (but not much room for adding more stages)

30% zoom - all fits (text is on a small-ish size, but still readable)

Thank you, I’m good: checked the HTML outputs and compared with the practiscore app and in three const-strings there were the zooms. With that provided you the root cause of the original problem and as a follow-up explained the zoom usage as well. :slight_smile:

Checked your screenshots thanks, uploaded the one I was played with in return. If the are not fit as yours shows, one can always choose to print in landscape mode.

You have put together a great app, lots of people use it weekly even daily. It’s not a rule that you have to solve everything within the app, let them use their everyday sense, and you’ll get a rid of the whole subject of print output resizing :smiley:
Even more, if you let them to set the zooming rate, the whole subject just disappear and you should never see it again, ever.

The attached the SC output I’ve been used for tests these are at 50% And it just 3 SC stages but in 50% it is quite roomy, can hold additional stages, and its cut out from a portrait mode PDF as screenshot. The others are the same they are good with 50% not truncate.