PractiScore Log App
The PractiScore Log App is an one-time paid app to help keep track of your training. If you have questions about the app or need help, please don’t hesitate to post to the PractiScore Log App category.
The main idea is to minimize time for setting up, keep log of all practice sessions and analyze collected data quickly. In other words, no need to create matches, stages and adding shooters. Just start your practice and tag or score your runs as you go. Plus more!
PractiScore Log app saves all your practice runs. You can manually enter times or run repeated dry-fire drills or pull the time data from the following Bluetooth-enabled shot timers:
- AMG Lab Commander timer
- Special Pie M1A2-F Shot Timer (Amazon)
- Competition Electronics PocketPro BT
- RangeTech timer
- Shooter Kun Airsoft Shot Timer (@shooterkun1) since 1.6.1
- Smart Stop Plate
If you have other timer with Bluetooth support you like to with the app, please contact us at [email protected].
Here is a quick list of things you can do in the app.
- Record time for every shot from supported Bluetooth-enabled timers
- Analyze and compare multiple runs side by side
- Annotate/tag recorded data and filter by selected tags
- Add general notes and plan your practice in advance (since 1.6.0)
- Create drills and specify scoring
- Record videos of your runs and control video recording using connected Bluetooth timer (since 1.4.5)
- Score targets, add notes and attach images for individual runs (since 1.4.0)
- Shows time charts for selected runs or for selected tags
- Shows stats for your practice sessions or for selected tags (since 1.4.5)
- Export data to Excel/CSV for archiving and additional processing
- Export recorded videos with subtitles for captured shots and scores (since 1.4.6)
- Blend multiple videos to compare your performance (since 1.4.10)
See more info in the PractiScore Log User Guide, which is also can be found in the “About” section in the app.
Also follow the app developer page on Facebook and on Telegram for updates.