Is there a template for Qualification Shoots?

Going to have a Qualification Shoot.
Multiple Stages with Pass/Fail on Time and a Total Hits.

Is there a Practiscore template for this?

Not enough information to guess what your scoring is based on, or what pass/fail means in regards .

Also see Match and scoring types supported in the PractiScore apps

Each stage has a time limit, Pass / Fail, if all shots are fired in the time limit.

Total Hits, count hits at the end of all the stages compare to shots fired.

Still not enough information to define scoring. To give few examples:

• What kind of targets
  • What happens if shots aren’t within the time limit
  • With “count hits at the end of all the stages compare to shots fired” - how exactly you compare what?

Generally, for a point-based matches you can look at Bullseye match template and customize your “targets” to the points or penalties you are using. The time factor can be applied for example by not giving points as per your rules.

We are looking a doing the NJ Concealed Carry Qualification Test

Targets used FBI Q targets
If all shots not in time limit, receive a Fail for that Stage
50 rounds fired for the Qualification Test, count the number of hits at end of shooting.

Phase 1, 25 yards
Stage 1, on signal move to strong side of barricade, draw and fire 4 rounds in 30 seconds. Go to ready position, reload if needed. Pass or Fail on Time Limit.
Stage 2, on signal fire 3 rounds in 25 seconds. Go to ready position, reload if needed. Pass or Fail on Time Limit.
Stage 3, on signal fire 3 rounds in 25 seconds. Pass or Fail on Time Limit. Reload if needed, holster firearm.

Phase 2, 15 yards
Stage 1, draw and using Weaver stance fire 3 rounds in 5 seconds. Pass or Fail on Time Limit. Reload if needed, holster firearm.

The Qualification Test goes on from there. What I’m looking for is a way to record the Pass/Fail for each Stage and the Total Hits on target at the end of the shoot.

@Wayne_Woodcock1 there are still gaps in your description. I.e. how #2 from my list above affects the overall match scores.

If you only need to record pass/fail on every stage without affecting the overall score you can just add a target scoring zone named “time fail” with 0 points on it.

If failing the time limit means 0 points for a stage in the overall results. You could just enter 0 zero points for all targets.