PractiScore Log App
The PractiScore Log App is an one-time paid app to help keep track of your training day.
The main idea is to minimize time for setting up, keep log of the practice session and analyze collected data quickly. In other words, no need to create stages and adding shooters. Just start your practice and tag or score your runs as you go.
PractiScore Log app saves all your practice runs. You can manually enter times or run repeated dry-fire drills or pull the time data from the following Bluetooth-enabled shot timers:
If you have other timer with Bluetooth support you like to with the app, please contact us at [email protected].
Here is a quick list of things you can do in the app.
- Record time for every shot from supported Bluetooth-enabled timers
- Analyze and compare multiple runs side by side
- Annotate/tag recorded data and filter by selected tags
- Create drills and specify scoring
- Score targets, add notes and attach images for individual runs
- Shows time charts for selected runs or for selected tags
- Shows stats for your practice sessions or for selected tags
- Export data to Excel/CSV for archiving and additional processing
A more detailed user guide can be found in the app.
Also follow the app developer page on Facebook for updates.