New club not showing up matches

I have used practiscore to upload our club results to. Last night I set up a club under our name, created matches and registration forms and when I search for matches under the club name there is nothing there. I can search under clubs and that it there but no one can sign up.

Hi @Eric_Gray,

What’s the name of the club? I can take a look at it and see what’s going on with it.

Hollister fort scott

I can see your matches in the matches listing.

We suggest using a unique name for the match (not just “non sanctioned USPSA”). I’d suggest using something like “Hollister June 2021” or something along those lines.

Also, if you’re not a sanctioned USPSA club/match, USPSA hasn’t given you permission to use their match type so you’ll need to use Hit Factor instead of USPSA. If USPSA sees you using their name/match type, they’ll come to you at the end of the year and make you pay match fees for using their name likeness.

Lastly, we suggest not cloning matches more than a month or two out as any changes we make to the website or match types, etc. will not sync with matches already setup.

Hope that helps

I follow what Stephanie just told you. She’s 100% correct. :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Great help. Thank you very much.