Membership API for integrations

Having an API that would allow us to maintain a member list would be amazing so we could integrate this into our existing membership system and have it live w/ our current membership database.

1 Like

This is a great idea! Thank you for sharing it with us. Our team is very busy at this time. When our team gets time, we’ll look into it. Thank you again! :slight_smile:

Kelly,
There are technical, business and security reasons why an API is not provided. We can provide a csv export in the near term that you can use and possibly a restful API in the future.

Has anything changed regarding the API? I am a programmer with many years of experience. I can help you with setting up API on GraphQL if you want.

Thank you for your thoughts. Currently we have no plans to offer a API.
Regards

I don’t want to be rude or something, please don’t get me wrong. Please let me understand why? Seriously I need to write webscraper to get interested Practiscore results/match details/squads etc?

Because Registration/ Results and Match Mgt (for Match Directors) are all available on the Practiscore web site… If for some reason a club feels the need to have results on their page they can share the PS link.
Results after a match are almost always immediately available (if a MD posts them correctly)for the shooters to view. Why would the competitors need to go anywhere else?

You are not listed as a match director or club admin. What would you need an API for?

I would also be interested in an API or even just access to be able to web scrape(I tried as saw that access was denied). I would like to build a sort of performance based ranking system for the sport. I’ve had interest from lots of people around the country. Has this been considered any more, or what would be the possibility of a few developers having access of some kind?

Thanks.

@Jeff_Cawthon
I’m sorry but at this time we cannot offer any API access to our systems.
I believe what you are talking about as far as a ranking system may be available when the next version of the web site is launched. ( No, there is no timeline for that. :person_shrugging:t2:)
Regards,