How to become a member of a club

How do I become a member of a club on practice score? I have gone to the clubs page and I follow a few clubs but I want to become a member of that club and not just follow it. It seems like this should be an easy thing but I have spent a lot of time trying to figure this out. Can someone please tell me how to request membership from a club.

Hi Randy!

If the club has the membership option set up, there will be a button like the follow button on the club’s page that says “Apply for Membership”. It will be under the follow button.

Hi Randy,
What club is it? Not all clubs have the membership function turned on.
if that is the case you just follow them?
Have you reached out to the email contact for the club?
Regards,

I just checked the 4 clubs I follow and none of them have membership. My club does and I see where it states I am already a member. Thanks, I was getting a little frustrated that I couldn’t figure it out but now realize they don’t offer memberships so I would never be able to figure it out. I offer memberships and I’m trying to get the shooters at my club to all become a member and not just follow my club. Thanks for the quick response.

I would like to remove designation as a club member from the ‘My Clubs’ section of my ‘dashboard’. Can anyone help?
Thanks!

Greg,
Pretty much everything to do with joining the club, leaving a club or following the club can be done by the user. You will just need to go to the clubs page on Practiscore.
There you can unfollow them, join or leave, whatever you need. If you need to contact them their email is listed on the club page.

Thanks D.J., but I am still not seeing it. In the ‘clubs I follow’ section I have the ability to add and remove. In the other section of ‘clubs I am a member’ of I cannot find any options. Maybe because I am not actually a member of that club and do not recall how I became listed as a member?

Go to the clubs section and go to that club and then check out their member section.
If you joined their club and you don’t remember you might have to contact them to have them remove you

Randy, FYI we turned club membership function off last year when we discovered that the feature would allow “applicants” to pay before being “approved” for membership. At the time there was no override.