Email to shooters

It seems very difficult each time I try to find out how to email shooters that are members of my club. One would think the inbox would lead you there, but instead, I spend 15 minutes browsing and end up here if I can’t remember that its approve/view to email shooters. Can you add an email or inbox button that would make it straight forward and easy for all who don’t have the site memorized?

Thanks for reading my request.
Randy

Randy,
Its really pretty easy. You use the club pages, Not your personal pages.
Follow the screen shots I created for you.

Regards,
D.J.

DJ, thank you for the detailed response. After following your directions I was able to find the button to email shooters. I have 13 total members, and I am hoping this increases. It is not easy to figure out that I need to click on this button, my total membership button, to be able to send out an email to all the membership. It is not intuitive but requires memorization and frequent use. A good test is to ask someone who does not use practiscore often to find out how to email all members/shooters and see how long it takes them.
I appreciate practiscore being free and will continue to use it. I just need to spend more time using it to figure out and memorize how to use certain functions that are not straight forward.

Thank you for the the quick and detailed response/support.

Randy

Randy,
You are Welcome.
When you have time take a look through the Tutorial section of this Community.
There are a lot of little details you might find useful.
Regards,