Date picker not working correctly?

Trying to use the scheduler to setup a future date for an event. Date picker doesn’t render correctly and won’t let me pick a day. Tried on Firefox and Chrome with same result. Is there a trick to get the month to show up? Typing in a new month didn’t work either.

Roy,
Just created an event on firefox desktop and firefox mobile and here are the screen shots. I can’t duplicate your problem.
Desktop Firefox:

Mobile Firefox:

I don’t get the messed up time/date picker until I click the calendar icon to pick a date in the next month.

That is exactly how I created the dates, by using the calendar icon.
What version of the browser are you using? when was the last time it was updated?

Firefox 78.0.2 (64-bit) and

Google Chrome
Version 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)

This is what I get on Firefox mobile for the time pick.

I used PC Desktop Firefox for the capture. The time works ok, it’s the calendar month that doesn’t show up.

I discovered that if I click one of the other months like May that is visible, then the calendar comes up (to May) and I can scroll back to the desired month, so something is not auto-popping the calendar month.

The calendar issue is on the event scheduler. The working examples @D.J.Petrou shows are from the event create/edit pages. I will have a fix out shortly.

Hello Roy,

It appears to be fixed now, at least using Chrome.

Works now on Firefox too, thanks! The time picker is a little different but not hard to figure out.